Flash Mobs Overview
Whether you like them or not, one thing is certain: flash mobs are in and get a lot of attention over the internet. Whether you want to promote an product, a place, an event or anything else, flash mob has a viral marketing effect.
T-Mobile Advert has created serval flash mobs.
- The latest one was at Heathrow Terminal 5, passengers arriving were given a welcome home to remember.
- This flash mob was created by T-Mobile Advert in Liverpool Street Station
Israel has been for the last years blooming with the high–tech industry, as well as in terms of online marketing campaigns.
- In this video, a flash mob was created in Jerusalem for a jewish holiday, Hanukkah.
- One of the biggest flash mobs ever was taken at the beach of Rishon Lezion. To promote the beach? not sure…
- A flash mob in Las Vegas at the Planet Hollywood. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas??
Flash mobs are indeed great to draw some attention, but at the end, once you’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all…unless they get a little more creative.
What do you think? Do you think they are useful or not?